Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Partnership and Networks for Aging
The Partnership for Families Children and Adults Senior Outreach Services is offering consultation services to help put a plan in place for aging family members. The plan will address personal and social needs of a family member as their mobility or ability to care for themselves may diminish with age. This plan will help connect individual with a network of care facilities and providers that can help improve quality of life as an individual ages. The Senior Outreach Services work with families and individuals to create a care planning resource that can address specific needs of an individual.