Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Partnership and Networks for Aging
The Partnership for Families Children and Adults Senior Outreach Services is offering consultation services to help put a plan in place for aging family members. The plan will address personal and social needs of a family member as their mobility or ability to care for themselves may diminish with age. This plan will help connect individual with a network of care facilities and providers that can help improve quality of life as an individual ages. The Senior Outreach Services work with families and individuals to create a care planning resource that can address specific needs of an individual.