Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Partnership and Networks for Aging
The Partnership for Families Children and Adults Senior Outreach Services is offering consultation services to help put a plan in place for aging family members. The plan will address personal and social needs of a family member as their mobility or ability to care for themselves may diminish with age. This plan will help connect individual with a network of care facilities and providers that can help improve quality of life as an individual ages. The Senior Outreach Services work with families and individuals to create a care planning resource that can address specific needs of an individual.