Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Partnership and Networks for Aging
The Partnership for Families Children and Adults Senior Outreach Services is offering consultation services to help put a plan in place for aging family members. The plan will address personal and social needs of a family member as their mobility or ability to care for themselves may diminish with age. This plan will help connect individual with a network of care facilities and providers that can help improve quality of life as an individual ages. The Senior Outreach Services work with families and individuals to create a care planning resource that can address specific needs of an individual.