Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- 911, Cracked & the 'End of All Magic’: A Conversation with Author Jeff Hewitt
Partnership and Networks for Aging
The Partnership for Families Children and Adults Senior Outreach Services is offering consultation services to help put a plan in place for aging family members. The plan will address personal and social needs of a family member as their mobility or ability to care for themselves may diminish with age. This plan will help connect individual with a network of care facilities and providers that can help improve quality of life as an individual ages. The Senior Outreach Services work with families and individuals to create a care planning resource that can address specific needs of an individual.