Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market
Locally grown peaches take center stage this weekend for the 3rd annual Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market.
Several local peach orchards will offer ripe fruits while other merchants at the market incorporate peaches at their booths. There will also be a second opportunity to donate supplies for the local National Guard troops deployed overseas. The National Guard Family Readiness Group will be collecting goods to ship to the men and women of the 1-181st Field Artillery Unit of the Nation Guard from Chattanooga.