Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market
Locally grown peaches take center stage this weekend for the 3rd annual Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market.
Several local peach orchards will offer ripe fruits while other merchants at the market incorporate peaches at their booths. There will also be a second opportunity to donate supplies for the local National Guard troops deployed overseas. The National Guard Family Readiness Group will be collecting goods to ship to the men and women of the 1-181st Field Artillery Unit of the Nation Guard from Chattanooga.