Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market
Locally grown peaches take center stage this weekend for the 3rd annual Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market.
Several local peach orchards will offer ripe fruits while other merchants at the market incorporate peaches at their booths. There will also be a second opportunity to donate supplies for the local National Guard troops deployed overseas. The National Guard Family Readiness Group will be collecting goods to ship to the men and women of the 1-181st Field Artillery Unit of the Nation Guard from Chattanooga.