Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market
Locally grown peaches take center stage this weekend for the 3rd annual Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market.
Several local peach orchards will offer ripe fruits while other merchants at the market incorporate peaches at their booths. There will also be a second opportunity to donate supplies for the local National Guard troops deployed overseas. The National Guard Family Readiness Group will be collecting goods to ship to the men and women of the 1-181st Field Artillery Unit of the Nation Guard from Chattanooga.