Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market
Locally grown peaches take center stage this weekend for the 3rd annual Peach Festival at the Chattanooga Market.
Several local peach orchards will offer ripe fruits while other merchants at the market incorporate peaches at their booths. There will also be a second opportunity to donate supplies for the local National Guard troops deployed overseas. The National Guard Family Readiness Group will be collecting goods to ship to the men and women of the 1-181st Field Artillery Unit of the Nation Guard from Chattanooga.