Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Pennsylvania's Voter ID Law Faces Court Challenge
Several groups are challenging Pennsylvania's law requiring voters to show an approved photo ID at their polling place. Opponents claim it could prevent thousands of people — mostly poor and minorities — from voting in November. But the law's backers say it's needed to ensure the integrity of elections.