Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Pennsylvania's Voter ID Law Faces Court Challenge
Several groups are challenging Pennsylvania's law requiring voters to show an approved photo ID at their polling place. Opponents claim it could prevent thousands of people — mostly poor and minorities — from voting in November. But the law's backers say it's needed to ensure the integrity of elections.