Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Pennsylvania's Voter ID Law Faces Court Challenge
Several groups are challenging Pennsylvania's law requiring voters to show an approved photo ID at their polling place. Opponents claim it could prevent thousands of people — mostly poor and minorities — from voting in November. But the law's backers say it's needed to ensure the integrity of elections.