Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
It's Going to Be Fairly Heavy
The Pew Movers
Glen and Juan are responsible for removing 170 pound pews from a local church. It's hard labor and very hot.
Summer heat in Chattanooga has reached record-breaking temperatures. During the past few weeks, the First Presbyterian Church on McCallie Avenue is going through renovation, which includes a complete refurbishing of their pews. WUTC's Garrett Crowe tracked down the two men responsible for taking the pews out of the church in the hot, hot summer