Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Philadelphia Has A Brotherly Love Affair With Sweats
Originally published on Fri October 12, 2012 5:59 pm
Data from the consumer research group Experian Marketing Services has determined that Philadelphia leads the country in the per capita consumption of sweatshirts and sweatpants. Robert Siegel and Audie Cornish explore the reasons why — is it the weather, college students, Rocky Balboa?