Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Pink! Nouveau Saturday 25, 2014 at the Chattanooga Convention Center
The 9th annual Pink! provides a celebration of life for breast cancer survivors while raising funds for the MaryEllen Locher Breast Center.
The theme for this black tie gala is the roaring twenties. Pink! features cocktails, a four course dinner and dancing with the band Party on the Moon. There will also be a live and silent auction to help raise funds for Memorial Health Care System Foundation. Each year the proceeds from Pink! support the MaryEllen Locher Breast Centers by helping to purchase equipment, providing for staffing needs, or creating special programs to help make the patients feel better about themselves during a difficult phase of cancer treatment.
- Pink! Nouveau
- January 25, 2014 beginning at 6:30 PM
- Chattanooga Convention Center
Tickets for Pink! sell out quickly. To find out about availability or to purchase tickets visit www.memorial.org/pink or call 243-495-PINK .