Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Pink! Nouveau Saturday 25, 2014 at the Chattanooga Convention Center
The 9th annual Pink! provides a celebration of life for breast cancer survivors while raising funds for the MaryEllen Locher Breast Center.
The theme for this black tie gala is the roaring twenties. Pink! features cocktails, a four course dinner and dancing with the band Party on the Moon. There will also be a live and silent auction to help raise funds for Memorial Health Care System Foundation. Each year the proceeds from Pink! support the MaryEllen Locher Breast Centers by helping to purchase equipment, providing for staffing needs, or creating special programs to help make the patients feel better about themselves during a difficult phase of cancer treatment.
- Pink! Nouveau
- January 25, 2014 beginning at 6:30 PM
- Chattanooga Convention Center
Tickets for Pink! sell out quickly. To find out about availability or to purchase tickets visit www.memorial.org/pink or call 243-495-PINK .