Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Politics Might Be In Her Future, Chelsea Clinton Hints
Originally published on Wed October 17, 2012 7:07 pm
Though she's dipped her toe into the world of TV journalism, we don't hear a lot from Chelsea Clinton about whether she might one day get into the family business.
But now the BBC has posted an interview in which the daughter of former President Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton doesn't rule out getting into politics herself.
"I don't know. I honestly don't know," she responds when asked, before adding that just saying that is a big change. In the past, the younger Clinton says, she would have ruled out any such notion. But her mother's 2008 presidential campaign has her rethinking things.
And, "I certainly feel a strong call of public service," says the 32-year-old Clinton.