Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Pope Benedict Has His Own Custom Cologne
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Pope Benedict has something of a reputation for style. He's been seen wearing Gucci sunglasses and his red Prada loafers earned him the title of Accessorizer of the Year by Esquire. Now the pope has his own scent. An Italian perfume maker was commissioned by the Vatican to create the custom cologne. The exact formula is top secret, but it's rumored to have hints of lime, verbena and grass, presumably reflecting the pontiff's love of nature. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.