Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Around the Nation
Popular Baby Names For 2013
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm David Greene. Hot off the presses: here are some baby names that might be popular in 2013. Roy, Frank, Bertha. Turns out, parents are increasingly naming newborns after grandparents. That is one new trend, according to the fabulously named baby website, Belly Ballot. They are also predicting first names that sound like last names. Think: Kennedy. And expect to hear some tech-inspired names like Kindle and hashtag. Oh, good morning, Hashtag. This should be interesting. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.