Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Proprioceptive Writing Explained
By Garrett Crowe
Chattanooga, TN – Garrett Crowe spoke with Anne Bright, the head teacher at the Center for Contemplative Writing in Chattanooga. The Center for Contemplative Writing specializes in teaching Proprioceptive Writing, a tool that supposedly builds self-trust, spirituality, and creativity.