Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Proprioceptive Writing Explained
By Garrett Crowe
Chattanooga, TN – Garrett Crowe spoke with Anne Bright, the head teacher at the Center for Contemplative Writing in Chattanooga. The Center for Contemplative Writing specializes in teaching Proprioceptive Writing, a tool that supposedly builds self-trust, spirituality, and creativity.