Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Proprioceptive Writing Explained
By Garrett Crowe
Chattanooga, TN – Garrett Crowe spoke with Anne Bright, the head teacher at the Center for Contemplative Writing in Chattanooga. The Center for Contemplative Writing specializes in teaching Proprioceptive Writing, a tool that supposedly builds self-trust, spirituality, and creativity.