Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
Questions About Debt? 'Ask Doctor Debt' Can Help
Dallas Bunton, the President-CEO at North American Credit Services, Inc, and Michael Rainwater, President of the Tennessee Collectors Association, join us to talk about Ask Doctor Debt, an online resource for people who are in debt and need answers, or who want to report unscrupulous debt collectors.