Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Syria's Minorities: Caught Between Sword Of ISIS And Wrath of Assad
Racing to Eliminate Breast Cancer
The Chattanooga organization for the Susan G. Komen Foundation plans to host the biggest Race for the Cure ever run in the Scenic City. Registration is still open for the 5K run and 1 mile walk with race day registration opening at 11:00 AM. Finley Stadium will also be the location for the Salute to Breast Cancer Survivors at 1:30. The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Women's Pink Soccer Game is scheduled for 11:00 AM. The deadline for team registration is September 18th. Proceeds from the race will benefit breast cancer research and services with 75% of the funds raised serving the needs of Chattanooga area breast cancer patients.