Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Raptography on November 10th at Audubon Acres
Wings to Soar is hosting a photography workshop and personal encounter with birds of prey at Audubon Acres on Sunday, November 10th from 9 :00 am to 5:00 pm.
Wings to Soar is a nonprofit environmental education organization that cares for birds of prey that cannot survive in the wild. The Raptography workshop will provide an opportunity for participants to see and hold birds of prey. Photographing these birds in the wild is challenging and the workshop provides tips and tricks to capture these animals on film. If you register before October 31 and enter the code NPR you will receive a $50 discount.