Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Raptography on November 10th at Audubon Acres
Wings to Soar is hosting a photography workshop and personal encounter with birds of prey at Audubon Acres on Sunday, November 10th from 9 :00 am to 5:00 pm.
Wings to Soar is a nonprofit environmental education organization that cares for birds of prey that cannot survive in the wild. The Raptography workshop will provide an opportunity for participants to see and hold birds of prey. Photographing these birds in the wild is challenging and the workshop provides tips and tricks to capture these animals on film. If you register before October 31 and enter the code NPR you will receive a $50 discount.