Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Red Riders and Tour de Cure
Tour de Cure is Saturday, May 19th all across America. It is a bicycle ride to raise funds and awareness for the American Diabetes Association. A team of energetic young bicycle riders have been training for Tour de Cure to join thousands of people across the country in support of diabetes research. The Red Riders are people with diabetes riding in Tour de Cure. Several of the young teens riding in the Chattanooga Tour have been training for months.
The young people riding in the tour de Cure in Chattanooga have been mentored by adults living with diabetes through Partners and Peers, a nonprofit organization that promotes awareness and education about living with diabetes.