Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Red Riders and Tour de Cure
Tour de Cure is Saturday, May 19th all across America. It is a bicycle ride to raise funds and awareness for the American Diabetes Association. A team of energetic young bicycle riders have been training for Tour de Cure to join thousands of people across the country in support of diabetes research. The Red Riders are people with diabetes riding in Tour de Cure. Several of the young teens riding in the Chattanooga Tour have been training for months.
The young people riding in the tour de Cure in Chattanooga have been mentored by adults living with diabetes through Partners and Peers, a nonprofit organization that promotes awareness and education about living with diabetes.