Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Red Riders and Tour de Cure
Tour de Cure is Saturday, May 19th all across America. It is a bicycle ride to raise funds and awareness for the American Diabetes Association. A team of energetic young bicycle riders have been training for Tour de Cure to join thousands of people across the country in support of diabetes research. The Red Riders are people with diabetes riding in Tour de Cure. Several of the young teens riding in the Chattanooga Tour have been training for months.
The young people riding in the tour de Cure in Chattanooga have been mentored by adults living with diabetes through Partners and Peers, a nonprofit organization that promotes awareness and education about living with diabetes.