Most Active Stories
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Redefining 'Hacker' In Technology Hotbed
Palo Alto, Calif., recently hosted a 12-hour bonanza for software developers, artists and families. The "Super Happy Block Party Hackathon" was a marathon for coders to make new software in a short amount of time. It also featured food trucks, music and homemade robots. Corey Takahashi reports.