Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Arts & Culture
'Reel Old School' Doc Screening August 13th
Mise en Scenesters has teamed up with the Chattanooga Film Society to screen Reel Old School, a documentary that features Steve Albini and other producers discussing how digital recording and the Internet have changed the recording industry. Two Chattanooga college students created it. The screening is August 13th at the downtown YMCA.
Another two movies will be shown at Barking Legs Theatre. On August 25th, Mise En Scensters will screen the undistributed, indie film called The Color Wheel. On September 4th, MES will feature the film, A Swedish Love Story followed by a live band performance by Useless Eaters.