Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
'Reel Old School' Documentary Explores Analog and Digital Recording
Digital versus analog recording is a heavy debate amongst audiophiles, and it's the topic for the new documentary Reel Old School.
Reel Old School was directed by Chattanoogans John Cotton and Brady Effler. The film features several award-winning musicians, producers, and engineers discussing the differences between analog and digital recording.
Build Me a World