Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
'Reel Old School' Documentary Explores Analog and Digital Recording
Digital versus analog recording is a heavy debate amongst audiophiles, and it's the topic for the new documentary Reel Old School.
Reel Old School was directed by Chattanoogans John Cotton and Brady Effler. The film features several award-winning musicians, producers, and engineers discussing the differences between analog and digital recording.
Build Me a World