Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
'Reel Old School' Documentary Explores Analog and Digital Recording
Digital versus analog recording is a heavy debate amongst audiophiles, and it's the topic for the new documentary Reel Old School.
Reel Old School was directed by Chattanoogans John Cotton and Brady Effler. The film features several award-winning musicians, producers, and engineers discussing the differences between analog and digital recording.
Build Me a World