Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
'Reel Old School' Documentary Explores Analog and Digital Recording
Digital versus analog recording is a heavy debate amongst audiophiles, and it's the topic for the new documentary Reel Old School.
Reel Old School was directed by Chattanoogans John Cotton and Brady Effler. The film features several award-winning musicians, producers, and engineers discussing the differences between analog and digital recording.
Build Me a World