Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Regional Music, Murder Mix In Debut Novel
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Tom Bibey's debut novel is called The Mandolin Case, and it's something truly different in the mystery genre--perhaps the first of its kind. It's a bluegrass and medical murder mystery.
In this interview, Tom Bibey explains exactly what a "bluegrass medical mystery" is, and he talks about how his own life inspired the novel. Bibey is both a mandolin player and a physician.