Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Regional Music, Murder Mix In Debut Novel
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Tom Bibey's debut novel is called The Mandolin Case, and it's something truly different in the mystery genre--perhaps the first of its kind. It's a bluegrass and medical murder mystery.
In this interview, Tom Bibey explains exactly what a "bluegrass medical mystery" is, and he talks about how his own life inspired the novel. Bibey is both a mandolin player and a physician.