Most Active Stories
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Regional Music, Murder Mix In Debut Novel
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Tom Bibey's debut novel is called The Mandolin Case, and it's something truly different in the mystery genre--perhaps the first of its kind. It's a bluegrass and medical murder mystery.
In this interview, Tom Bibey explains exactly what a "bluegrass medical mystery" is, and he talks about how his own life inspired the novel. Bibey is both a mandolin player and a physician.