Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Regional Music, Murder Mix In Debut Novel
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Tom Bibey's debut novel is called The Mandolin Case, and it's something truly different in the mystery genre--perhaps the first of its kind. It's a bluegrass and medical murder mystery.
In this interview, Tom Bibey explains exactly what a "bluegrass medical mystery" is, and he talks about how his own life inspired the novel. Bibey is both a mandolin player and a physician.