Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Regional Music, Murder Mix In Debut Novel
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Tom Bibey's debut novel is called The Mandolin Case, and it's something truly different in the mystery genre--perhaps the first of its kind. It's a bluegrass and medical murder mystery.
In this interview, Tom Bibey explains exactly what a "bluegrass medical mystery" is, and he talks about how his own life inspired the novel. Bibey is both a mandolin player and a physician.