Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Researchers Studied Chattanooga's On Point Program. Here's What They Found Out.
WUTC's Michael Edward Miller speaks with On Point Executive Director Amy Pearson about Life On Point, a program intended to help teens make healthy choices in regards to drugs, alcohol, violence and other potential problems. The Journal of Adolescent and Family Health recently published a scientific study about the program. In this interview, Pearson shares what researchers learned.