Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Researchers Studied Chattanooga's On Point Program. Here's What They Found Out.
WUTC's Michael Edward Miller speaks with On Point Executive Director Amy Pearson about Life On Point, a program intended to help teens make healthy choices in regards to drugs, alcohol, violence and other potential problems. The Journal of Adolescent and Family Health recently published a scientific study about the program. In this interview, Pearson shares what researchers learned.