Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Researchers Studied Chattanooga's On Point Program. Here's What They Found Out.
WUTC's Michael Edward Miller speaks with On Point Executive Director Amy Pearson about Life On Point, a program intended to help teens make healthy choices in regards to drugs, alcohol, violence and other potential problems. The Journal of Adolescent and Family Health recently published a scientific study about the program. In this interview, Pearson shares what researchers learned.