Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Researchers Studied Chattanooga's On Point Program. Here's What They Found Out.
WUTC's Michael Edward Miller speaks with On Point Executive Director Amy Pearson about Life On Point, a program intended to help teens make healthy choices in regards to drugs, alcohol, violence and other potential problems. The Journal of Adolescent and Family Health recently published a scientific study about the program. In this interview, Pearson shares what researchers learned.