Most Active Stories
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Locals Rally, Marry After SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
Arts & Culture
Roman Gods & Sicilian Beaches Inspire Painter/Potter Bob Fazio
Since 2009, the stores, restaurants and galleries on the Southside have been inviting everybody down for a stroll though the neighborhood around Main Street on the final Friday of the summer months. Among the special events planned for this month’s stroll starting 5/27 at 5 p.m. is the opening reception for an exhibition of work by the local painter, potter and sculptor Bob Fazio in Area 61 on Main Street.
In this interview, Fazio chats about his work and his Sicilian heritage--the inspiration for the work in his new exhibition.