Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Arts & Culture
Roman Gods & Sicilian Beaches Inspire Painter/Potter Bob Fazio
Since 2009, the stores, restaurants and galleries on the Southside have been inviting everybody down for a stroll though the neighborhood around Main Street on the final Friday of the summer months. Among the special events planned for this month’s stroll starting 5/27 at 5 p.m. is the opening reception for an exhibition of work by the local painter, potter and sculptor Bob Fazio in Area 61 on Main Street.
In this interview, Fazio chats about his work and his Sicilian heritage--the inspiration for the work in his new exhibition.