Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
"Romeo and Juliet" Debuts with Dance at Ensemble Theatre of Chattanooga
By Monessa Guilfoil
Chattanooga, TN – Director Garry Posey has edited the script for "Romeo and Juliet" to focus on the love between the ingenues almost exclusively. He crosses genres to fill out the love story "beyond words" by integrating choreography by Ann Law and the work of two dancers, Cornelius Heard and Monica Coates.