Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Running for Funding
The Scenic City Half Marathon and 5K and Charity Challenge will be Saturday February 23, 2013 starting at Finley Stadium.
Proceeds from the Charity Challenge will benefit 7 local charities. The organizations that will receive donations include:
- Area 4 Special Olympics
- Chattanooga Community Kitchen
- Chattanooga Room at the Inn
- Children's Advocacy Center of Hamilton County
- Children's Home/Chambliss Shelter
- Girls on the Run
- McKamey Animal Center
You can sign up to run for a specific charity or support the Charity Challenge by donating in support of a runner. There will be no race day registration so all participants must register online in advance.