Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Rush Is In! The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame, That Is
Originally published on Tue December 11, 2012 4:30 pm
After all our whining, we have to pass along word that Rush has made it into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
And, yes, we know that some of this year's other inductees, announced today, may be more "important":
-- Randy Newman.
-- Public Enemy.
-- Donna Summer.
-- Albert King.
-- Lou Adler.
-- Quincy Jones.
But we'll leave it up to our friends at The Record to debate the artists' merits. Rush's Geddy Lee tells Rolling Stone the band is honored. He thinks, though, that Deep Purple should have made it in this year as well.
We're just glad the people have spoken (fans got to vote this year; Two-Way readers, by the way, expressed their strong support for Rush in 2011).
"Catch the mystery, catch the drift."