Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Charity Begins at Home: Chambliss Center's Roots Go Back to 1872
- Miss Chattanooga 2015 Reaches Out to Help Others
- Castle Rock Climbing Site Protected By Conservation Easement
Sangria on the Southside Celebrates Latino Culture May 4th
La Paz is a nonprofit organization that works with the growing Latino community in the Chattanooga region to promote advocacy, education, and inclusion. The fourth annual Sangria on the Southside on May 4th is a celebration of Latino culture and a fundraiser for La Paz. The event will include a performance of flamenco dancing, music, salsa dancing and of course, sangria. Sangria on the Southside will be held at The Mill located at 1601 Gulf Street on the Southside. Doors will open at 7:00 pm. Tickets are available through La Paz and also at the event.