Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Sangria on the Southside Celebrates Latino Culture May 4th
La Paz is a nonprofit organization that works with the growing Latino community in the Chattanooga region to promote advocacy, education, and inclusion. The fourth annual Sangria on the Southside on May 4th is a celebration of Latino culture and a fundraiser for La Paz. The event will include a performance of flamenco dancing, music, salsa dancing and of course, sangria. Sangria on the Southside will be held at The Mill located at 1601 Gulf Street on the Southside. Doors will open at 7:00 pm. Tickets are available through La Paz and also at the event.