Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Sangria on the Southside Celebrates Latino Culture May 4th
La Paz is a nonprofit organization that works with the growing Latino community in the Chattanooga region to promote advocacy, education, and inclusion. The fourth annual Sangria on the Southside on May 4th is a celebration of Latino culture and a fundraiser for La Paz. The event will include a performance of flamenco dancing, music, salsa dancing and of course, sangria. Sangria on the Southside will be held at The Mill located at 1601 Gulf Street on the Southside. Doors will open at 7:00 pm. Tickets are available through La Paz and also at the event.