Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Sangria on the Southside Celebrates Latino Culture May 4th
La Paz is a nonprofit organization that works with the growing Latino community in the Chattanooga region to promote advocacy, education, and inclusion. The fourth annual Sangria on the Southside on May 4th is a celebration of Latino culture and a fundraiser for La Paz. The event will include a performance of flamenco dancing, music, salsa dancing and of course, sangria. Sangria on the Southside will be held at The Mill located at 1601 Gulf Street on the Southside. Doors will open at 7:00 pm. Tickets are available through La Paz and also at the event.