Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Sangria on the Southside Celebrates Latino Culture May 4th
La Paz is a nonprofit organization that works with the growing Latino community in the Chattanooga region to promote advocacy, education, and inclusion. The fourth annual Sangria on the Southside on May 4th is a celebration of Latino culture and a fundraiser for La Paz. The event will include a performance of flamenco dancing, music, salsa dancing and of course, sangria. Sangria on the Southside will be held at The Mill located at 1601 Gulf Street on the Southside. Doors will open at 7:00 pm. Tickets are available through La Paz and also at the event.