Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
La Paz's Annual Party
Sangria On The Southside: Music, Dancing & More May 3rd
A ticket to Sangria on the Southside comes with unlimited food and drinks--and benefits local Latino outreach organization La Paz Chattanooga. The event will feature performances from the Calo Gitano flamenco dance company, food from Taqueria Jalisco, Mexican beer, and (of course!) sangria. David Martin from La Paz joins WUTC to discuss the event, which will take place Friday, May 3rd from 7 – 11 p.m. at the Lindsay Street Hall.