Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
La Paz's Annual Party
Sangria On The Southside: Music, Dancing & More May 3rd
A ticket to Sangria on the Southside comes with unlimited food and drinks--and benefits local Latino outreach organization La Paz Chattanooga. The event will feature performances from the Calo Gitano flamenco dance company, food from Taqueria Jalisco, Mexican beer, and (of course!) sangria. David Martin from La Paz joins WUTC to discuss the event, which will take place Friday, May 3rd from 7 – 11 p.m. at the Lindsay Street Hall.