Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Around the Nation
Santa Suits Are Getting Bigger
Originally published on Mon December 24, 2012 7:38 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. If you're feeling overwhelmed by those piles of holiday treats tempting you, you're not alone. Think of all the cookies Santa has to eat before sun up tomorrow. A lot. And actually, ABC polled a few Santa suit makers who say Santa's girth has been steadily increasing. The man known for excess can now order suits up to size quadruple X - a 70-inch waistline. Santa, you've got to take care of yourself. I mean this cannot make squeezing down chimneys very easy. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.