Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Around the Nation
Santa Suits Are Getting Bigger
Originally published on Mon December 24, 2012 7:38 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. If you're feeling overwhelmed by those piles of holiday treats tempting you, you're not alone. Think of all the cookies Santa has to eat before sun up tomorrow. A lot. And actually, ABC polled a few Santa suit makers who say Santa's girth has been steadily increasing. The man known for excess can now order suits up to size quadruple X - a 70-inch waistline. Santa, you've got to take care of yourself. I mean this cannot make squeezing down chimneys very easy. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.