Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Arts & Culture
This Saturday On This American Life
This American Life airs every Saturday evening at 11:00 PM Eastern here on NPR Music 88. Click to read a description of this Saturday's show.
Chicago, IL – This week on This American Life: As the staff frantically writes next week's show about the Middle East, we bring you a funny rerun that's perfect for the middle of summer. Sarah Vowell goes Goth. David Rakoff tries to pass for a hiker in New Hampshire. Live music from They Might Be Giants and the This American Life Orchestra. All recorded before a live audience at Town Hall in New York. This American Life airs Saturday evenings at 11:00 PM here on Npr Music 88.1 FM.