Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
Arts & Culture
This Saturday On This American Life
This American Life airs every Saturday evening at 11:00 PM Eastern here on NPR Music 88. Click to read a description of this Saturday's show.
Chicago, IL – This week on This American Life: As the staff frantically writes next week's show about the Middle East, we bring you a funny rerun that's perfect for the middle of summer. Sarah Vowell goes Goth. David Rakoff tries to pass for a hiker in New Hampshire. Live music from They Might Be Giants and the This American Life Orchestra. All recorded before a live audience at Town Hall in New York. This American Life airs Saturday evenings at 11:00 PM here on Npr Music 88.1 FM.