Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Syria's Minorities: Caught Between Sword Of ISIS And Wrath of Assad
Arts & Culture
This Saturday On This American Life
This American Life airs every Saturday evening at 11:00 PM Eastern here on NPR Music 88. Click to read a description of this Saturday's show.
Chicago, IL – This week on This American Life: As the staff frantically writes next week's show about the Middle East, we bring you a funny rerun that's perfect for the middle of summer. Sarah Vowell goes Goth. David Rakoff tries to pass for a hiker in New Hampshire. Live music from They Might Be Giants and the This American Life Orchestra. All recorded before a live audience at Town Hall in New York. This American Life airs Saturday evenings at 11:00 PM here on Npr Music 88.1 FM.