Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Arts & Culture
Screening July 16th: Documentary About Katrina Survivor Who Wouldn't Give Up
The Chattanooga Film Society and Mise En Scenesters are presenting a documentary called I’m Carolyn Parker: the Good, the Mad, and the Beautiful on July 16th, 2012.
Parker got national attention for her refusal to let the government demolish her damaged New Orleans home after Hurricane Katrina. In this interview, Daniel Wolff, one of the producers, discusses how he and Jonathan Demme met this feisty survivor.