Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Arts & Culture
Screening July 16th: Documentary About Katrina Survivor Who Wouldn't Give Up
The Chattanooga Film Society and Mise En Scenesters are presenting a documentary called I’m Carolyn Parker: the Good, the Mad, and the Beautiful on July 16th, 2012.
Parker got national attention for her refusal to let the government demolish her damaged New Orleans home after Hurricane Katrina. In this interview, Daniel Wolff, one of the producers, discusses how he and Jonathan Demme met this feisty survivor.