Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Screening is Key in Finding Colorectal Cancer
Each year, there are up to 150,000 new cases of colorectal cancer in the United States. And, it kills up to 50,000 people every year. March is colorectal cancer awareness month, and Dr. Andy Lovette, a general surgeon at Memorial North Park Hospital, says that if you're at risk, screening is crucial.