Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Screening is Key in Finding Colorectal Cancer
Each year, there are up to 150,000 new cases of colorectal cancer in the United States. And, it kills up to 50,000 people every year. March is colorectal cancer awareness month, and Dr. Andy Lovette, a general surgeon at Memorial North Park Hospital, says that if you're at risk, screening is crucial.