Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Screening is Key in Finding Colorectal Cancer
Each year, there are up to 150,000 new cases of colorectal cancer in the United States. And, it kills up to 50,000 people every year. March is colorectal cancer awareness month, and Dr. Andy Lovette, a general surgeon at Memorial North Park Hospital, says that if you're at risk, screening is crucial.