Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Screening is Key in Finding Colorectal Cancer
Each year, there are up to 150,000 new cases of colorectal cancer in the United States. And, it kills up to 50,000 people every year. March is colorectal cancer awareness month, and Dr. Andy Lovette, a general surgeon at Memorial North Park Hospital, says that if you're at risk, screening is crucial.