Most Active Stories
- How Low Impact Design Challenge Winners Would Transform Northgate Mall
- Murray County Schools Are Improving Graduation Rates With Reading Software
- An 'Industrial Farmhouse' in Chattanooga Creates Custom Furniture
- High School Senior Is Promoting STEM With App Development Project
- California Trees Nailed As The Source Of Mystery Infections
Screening is Key in Finding Colorectal Cancer
Each year, there are up to 150,000 new cases of colorectal cancer in the United States. And, it kills up to 50,000 people every year. March is colorectal cancer awareness month, and Dr. Andy Lovette, a general surgeon at Memorial North Park Hospital, says that if you're at risk, screening is crucial.