Most Active Stories
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
The Sequatchie Valley Institute's Food for Life
The Sequatchie Valley Institute is hosting the 16th annual Food For Life Conference on June 27th through the 29th.
Organic farming, living off the land, avoiding GMO food, these are all hot topics for the food conscious. The Sequatchie Valley Institute hosts an annual event that addresses these topics and many more. I spoke with Carol Kimmons and Marissa Percoco about what to expect at the institute June 27th through the 29th.