Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
The Sequatchie Valley Institute's Food for Life
The Sequatchie Valley Institute is hosting the 16th annual Food For Life Conference on June 27th through the 29th.
Organic farming, living off the land, avoiding GMO food, these are all hot topics for the food conscious. The Sequatchie Valley Institute hosts an annual event that addresses these topics and many more. I spoke with Carol Kimmons and Marissa Percoco about what to expect at the institute June 27th through the 29th.