Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
The Sequatchie Valley Institute's Food for Life
The Sequatchie Valley Institute is hosting the 16th annual Food For Life Conference on June 27th through the 29th.
Organic farming, living off the land, avoiding GMO food, these are all hot topics for the food conscious. The Sequatchie Valley Institute hosts an annual event that addresses these topics and many more. I spoke with Carol Kimmons and Marissa Percoco about what to expect at the institute June 27th through the 29th.