Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
The Sequatchie Valley Institute's Food for Life
The Sequatchie Valley Institute is hosting the 16th annual Food For Life Conference on June 27th through the 29th.
Organic farming, living off the land, avoiding GMO food, these are all hot topics for the food conscious. The Sequatchie Valley Institute hosts an annual event that addresses these topics and many more. I spoke with Carol Kimmons and Marissa Percoco about what to expect at the institute June 27th through the 29th.