Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
The Sequatchie Valley Institute's Food for Life
The Sequatchie Valley Institute is hosting the 16th annual Food For Life Conference on June 27th through the 29th.
Organic farming, living off the land, avoiding GMO food, these are all hot topics for the food conscious. The Sequatchie Valley Institute hosts an annual event that addresses these topics and many more. I spoke with Carol Kimmons and Marissa Percoco about what to expect at the institute June 27th through the 29th.