Most Active Stories
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- We're Off To See Appalachia: The Crooked Road Links Rural Music Communities
- Fat Shirley's: A Trailer Park Opera at the MACC
Serve and Protect at the Cast Iron Cook Off
Serve and Protect with the Tennessee Aquarium and the Cast Iron Cook Off at the Chattanooga Market will come together Sunday, September 23rd with the 8th annual cooking competition on Lodge cast iron skillets at the market.
Competing chefs will be given a mystery protein, cash, and one hour to shop at the Chattanooga Market before beginning a cook-off on Lodge cast iron skillets. Hosts Dr. Anna George and Thom Benson from the Tennessee Aquarium will be spicing up the competition with information on sustainable seafood as well as trivia contests with prizes for the audience. The winning chef will be announced around 3 pm. The Chattanooga Market is open from 11 am to 4 pm at the First Tennessee Pavilion.