Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Services for College Bound Special Needs Students
Colleges and Universities work with all students to ensure success. Students with learning differences or special needs are provided with the help they need to successfully achieve their degree.
The Public Education Foundation hosted a College Knowledge Lunch Break on May 20th providing information to the parents of children with learning differences to find out about assistance to make the most out of their college experience. In this segment we spoke with Stacy Lightfoot, VP of College and Career Success at PEF. We also spoke with Scott Kramer, a successful college graduate that got the additional help he needed to prepare for his career. At the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, assistance is provided by the Disability Resource Center.