Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
'She Hit Me First,' Greek Slapper Says
This sounds like something we said in first grade:
"She raised her hand and hit me first and since I respect my honor and my name, I had to defend myself. The police ought to arrest her."
That's the excuse Greek far-right politician Ilias Kasidiaris offered on Star TV for that slapfest we posted about Thursday.
He spoke from an undisclosed location because there's a warrant for his arrest.
In case you haven't seen what he's talking about, the video's here.