Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Off the Shelf: C&R Press Publisher Seeks Community Involvement
Chad Prevost runs C&R Press, a Chattanooga-based, nonprofit book publishing company. Prevost and C&R authors are keeping busy with the Fusebox reading series, the Meacham Writers’ Workshop, and more. For Prevost, it’s not enough to put books on a shelf—he also wants his company to be an active part of the community.
C&R Press seeks fiction, non-fiction and poetry submissions. The reading period lasts until the end of October.