Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
For Sibyl Carmichael, Work Is Just Icing On The Cake
Sybil Carmichael decorates wedding cakes at the Sugar Shoppe in East Brainerd. She also teaches cake decorating classes there.
She first started teaching in 1979, and she says she has taught thousands of students, many of whom have gone on to have careers decorating cakes.