Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
For Sibyl Carmichael, Work Is Just Icing On The Cake
Sybil Carmichael decorates wedding cakes at the Sugar Shoppe in East Brainerd. She also teaches cake decorating classes there.
She first started teaching in 1979, and she says she has taught thousands of students, many of whom have gone on to have careers decorating cakes.