Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
SimCenter Provides NASA Curriculum to Girls Inc. Campers
The Build It Bolder summer camp program at Girls Inc spent some time at the SimCenter at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga building robot hands as part of NASA's Summer of Innovation curriculum activities.
For the middle school girls at the camp this summer, working to build robots was just part of the STEM based summer camp that challenged their understanding of math and science. The camp activities also worked to build teamwork and confidence while encouraging enthusiasm for science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Girls Inc Summer Camps