Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
SimCenter Provides NASA Curriculum to Girls Inc. Campers
The Build It Bolder summer camp program at Girls Inc spent some time at the SimCenter at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga building robot hands as part of NASA's Summer of Innovation curriculum activities.
For the middle school girls at the camp this summer, working to build robots was just part of the STEM based summer camp that challenged their understanding of math and science. The camp activities also worked to build teamwork and confidence while encouraging enthusiasm for science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Girls Inc Summer Camps