Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
- How Candidates Announce Can Say A Lot About Their Campaigns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
SimCenter Provides NASA Curriculum to Girls Inc. Campers
The Build It Bolder summer camp program at Girls Inc spent some time at the SimCenter at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga building robot hands as part of NASA's Summer of Innovation curriculum activities.
For the middle school girls at the camp this summer, working to build robots was just part of the STEM based summer camp that challenged their understanding of math and science. The camp activities also worked to build teamwork and confidence while encouraging enthusiasm for science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Girls Inc Summer Camps