Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
SimCenter Provides NASA Curriculum to Girls Inc. Campers
The Build It Bolder summer camp program at Girls Inc spent some time at the SimCenter at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga building robot hands as part of NASA's Summer of Innovation curriculum activities.
For the middle school girls at the camp this summer, working to build robots was just part of the STEM based summer camp that challenged their understanding of math and science. The camp activities also worked to build teamwork and confidence while encouraging enthusiasm for science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Girls Inc Summer Camps