Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Six Partners Plan to Start Chattanooga's First Female-Centered Angel Fund
The JumpFund is Chattanooga’s first female-centered angel fund, with $2 million in projected assets. By the middle of this year, the six partners administering the fund plan to begin investing in 12 female-led companies centered in Chattanooga. WUTC's Richard Winham talked to two of the partners in the fund, Kristina Montague and Leonora Williamson.