Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Sneak Peek at New Improvements in Memorial's Old Theater
The Community Theater on the third floor of the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium is being renovated but you can get a peek at the work going on in this historic building at an Open House on December 4th.
The department of Education, Arts and Culture, EAC, with the City of Chattanooga maintains and operates the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium. The Open House to showcase renovations on the Community Theater provides EAC administrator Missy Crutchfield an opportunity to invite the public's participation in a holiday tradition. Visitors to the Open House on December 4th are encouraged to bring a new toy to donate to Toys for Tots and the Forgotten Child Fund. The Open House event at the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium is Tuesday, October 4, 2012 starting at 10:00 AM.