Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Syria's Minorities: Caught Between Sword Of ISIS And Wrath of Assad
Southern Brewer's Festival is Now Two Nights of Brews and Boogie: 8/22 & 8/23
This year’s Southern Brewer’s Festival has been expanded to two nights—Friday August 22nd and Saturday August 23rd. This year also marks the 20th anniversary of the festival. Richard Winham talked to George Parker—he’s been booking the music for the festival since its inception—he told him this year may be the best yet.