Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
Southern Brewer's Festival is Now Two Nights of Brews and Boogie: 8/22 & 8/23
This year’s Southern Brewer’s Festival has been expanded to two nights—Friday August 22nd and Saturday August 23rd. This year also marks the 20th anniversary of the festival. Richard Winham talked to George Parker—he’s been booking the music for the festival since its inception—he told him this year may be the best yet.