Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
Southern Brewer's Festival is Now Two Nights of Brews and Boogie: 8/22 & 8/23
This year’s Southern Brewer’s Festival has been expanded to two nights—Friday August 22nd and Saturday August 23rd. This year also marks the 20th anniversary of the festival. Richard Winham talked to George Parker—he’s been booking the music for the festival since its inception—he told him this year may be the best yet.