Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Southern Brewer's Festival is Now Two Nights of Brews and Boogie: 8/22 & 8/23
This year’s Southern Brewer’s Festival has been expanded to two nights—Friday August 22nd and Saturday August 23rd. This year also marks the 20th anniversary of the festival. Richard Winham talked to George Parker—he’s been booking the music for the festival since its inception—he told him this year may be the best yet.