Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Arts & Culture
Southern Circuit Film Series Features Modern Dance Doc
The latest Southern Tour of Independent Filmmakers screening will feature A Good Man, a documentary about controversial choreographer Bill T. Jones. Several years ago, the Ravinia Festival asked Jones to create a dance production based on Abraham Lincoln's life. Documentary filmmakers Gordon Quinn and Bob Hercules spent two years chronicling Jones's creative process.
A Good Man will screen on March 12, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. at the Loose Cannon Gallery in Chattanooga. The Chattanooga Film Society is organizing the screening, and tickets are available through their Web site.