Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Arts & Culture
Southern Circuit Film Series Features Modern Dance Doc
The latest Southern Tour of Independent Filmmakers screening will feature A Good Man, a documentary about controversial choreographer Bill T. Jones. Several years ago, the Ravinia Festival asked Jones to create a dance production based on Abraham Lincoln's life. Documentary filmmakers Gordon Quinn and Bob Hercules spent two years chronicling Jones's creative process.
A Good Man will screen on March 12, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. at the Loose Cannon Gallery in Chattanooga. The Chattanooga Film Society is organizing the screening, and tickets are available through their Web site.