Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Arts & Culture
Southern Circuit Film Series Features Modern Dance Doc
The latest Southern Tour of Independent Filmmakers screening will feature A Good Man, a documentary about controversial choreographer Bill T. Jones. Several years ago, the Ravinia Festival asked Jones to create a dance production based on Abraham Lincoln's life. Documentary filmmakers Gordon Quinn and Bob Hercules spent two years chronicling Jones's creative process.
A Good Man will screen on March 12, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. at the Loose Cannon Gallery in Chattanooga. The Chattanooga Film Society is organizing the screening, and tickets are available through their Web site.