Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Arts & Culture
Southern Circuit Film Series Features Modern Dance Doc
The latest Southern Tour of Independent Filmmakers screening will feature A Good Man, a documentary about controversial choreographer Bill T. Jones. Several years ago, the Ravinia Festival asked Jones to create a dance production based on Abraham Lincoln's life. Documentary filmmakers Gordon Quinn and Bob Hercules spent two years chronicling Jones's creative process.
A Good Man will screen on March 12, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. at the Loose Cannon Gallery in Chattanooga. The Chattanooga Film Society is organizing the screening, and tickets are available through their Web site.