Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Main Street Farmers Market
The Main Street Farmers Market is celebrating a birthday and everyone is invited to the party.
Spring-A-Ma-Jig is a celebration of 5 years of weekly local produce available at the Main Street Farmers Market. There will be free food, music and children's activities on Wednesday, April 10th from 4 to 6 PM.