Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- 911, Cracked & the 'End of All Magic’: A Conversation with Author Jeff Hewitt
Main Street Farmers Market
The Main Street Farmers Market is celebrating a birthday and everyone is invited to the party.
Spring-A-Ma-Jig is a celebration of 5 years of weekly local produce available at the Main Street Farmers Market. There will be free food, music and children's activities on Wednesday, April 10th from 4 to 6 PM.