Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Main Street Farmers Market
The Main Street Farmers Market is celebrating a birthday and everyone is invited to the party.
Spring-A-Ma-Jig is a celebration of 5 years of weekly local produce available at the Main Street Farmers Market. There will be free food, music and children's activities on Wednesday, April 10th from 4 to 6 PM.