Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Main Street Farmers Market
The Main Street Farmers Market is celebrating a birthday and everyone is invited to the party.
Spring-A-Ma-Jig is a celebration of 5 years of weekly local produce available at the Main Street Farmers Market. There will be free food, music and children's activities on Wednesday, April 10th from 4 to 6 PM.