Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
State of the Air in Chattanooga
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The annual State of the Air Report published by the American Lung Association gives Hamilton County Tennessee a grade of F. The report measures particulate pollution and ozone levels over the span of one year. Hamilton County received a C for particulate pollution which leaves the major contributor to the failing grade based on the ozone levels.