Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
State of the Air in Chattanooga
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The annual State of the Air Report published by the American Lung Association gives Hamilton County Tennessee a grade of F. The report measures particulate pollution and ozone levels over the span of one year. Hamilton County received a C for particulate pollution which leaves the major contributor to the failing grade based on the ozone levels.