Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Muskets & Malls
State of the Union Exhibit Combines Civil War's Past and Present
What would it look like if the American Civil War happened today in 2012? That's exactly what photographer Gregg Segal depicts in his State of the Union exhibit.
According to Segal, the State of the Union exhibit "is a juxtaposition of two contrastive eras: an idealized civil war embodied by period reenactors vs. the commercialism of contemporary life." Until January 31st, the 19-piece exhibit is open to the public at Warehouse row.