Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Muskets & Malls
State of the Union Exhibit Combines Civil War's Past and Present
What would it look like if the American Civil War happened today in 2012? That's exactly what photographer Gregg Segal depicts in his State of the Union exhibit.
According to Segal, the State of the Union exhibit "is a juxtaposition of two contrastive eras: an idealized civil war embodied by period reenactors vs. the commercialism of contemporary life." Until January 31st, the 19-piece exhibit is open to the public at Warehouse row.