Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Muskets & Malls
State of the Union Exhibit Combines Civil War's Past and Present
What would it look like if the American Civil War happened today in 2012? That's exactly what photographer Gregg Segal depicts in his State of the Union exhibit.
According to Segal, the State of the Union exhibit "is a juxtaposition of two contrastive eras: an idealized civil war embodied by period reenactors vs. the commercialism of contemporary life." Until January 31st, the 19-piece exhibit is open to the public at Warehouse row.