Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
States Swap One Drug For Another, And Botched Executions Follow
Originally published on Mon May 5, 2014 6:35 pm
Oklahoma's botched execution of Clayton Lockett is prompting other states to question their use of the drug midazolam in lethal injections. The Lockett execution is fueling new calls to re-examine how states put inmates to death.