Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Storyteller Jim Pfitzer Plays Aldo Leopold in One-Man Show
Jim Pfitzer spent a night in Aldo Leopold’s shack last October as part of his research on Leopold's life. Now Pfitzer has built a replica of that shack for his play, Aldo Leopold—A Standard of Change. Pfitzer portrays the early 20th-century naturalist in this one-man stage production, which he'll perform on Thursday, May 31st at Barking Legs Theater. Butch Ross will open the show with an acoustic set of new songs. Pfitzer will also travel to Bonaroo for two performances the following weekend.