Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
Street Food Scene Picks At The Park
The Chattanooga Street Food Project is a group of food trucks, carts, trailers, and mobile restaurants of all kinds. To educate Chattanoogans about street food, the organization is sponsoring their second annual Pickin’ in the Park tomorrow.
The event takes place at Center Park on Thursday from 5 to 10 PM. The event will have a number of street food vendors, musicians, and artists.