Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
Street Food Scene Picks At The Park
The Chattanooga Street Food Project is a group of food trucks, carts, trailers, and mobile restaurants of all kinds. To educate Chattanoogans about street food, the organization is sponsoring their second annual Pickin’ in the Park tomorrow.
The event takes place at Center Park on Thursday from 5 to 10 PM. The event will have a number of street food vendors, musicians, and artists.