Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Street Food Scene Picks At The Park
The Chattanooga Street Food Project is a group of food trucks, carts, trailers, and mobile restaurants of all kinds. To educate Chattanoogans about street food, the organization is sponsoring their second annual Pickin’ in the Park tomorrow.
The event takes place at Center Park on Thursday from 5 to 10 PM. The event will have a number of street food vendors, musicians, and artists.