Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Street Food Scene Picks At The Park
The Chattanooga Street Food Project is a group of food trucks, carts, trailers, and mobile restaurants of all kinds. To educate Chattanoogans about street food, the organization is sponsoring their second annual Pickin’ in the Park tomorrow.
The event takes place at Center Park on Thursday from 5 to 10 PM. The event will have a number of street food vendors, musicians, and artists.