Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Street Food Scene Picks At The Park
The Chattanooga Street Food Project is a group of food trucks, carts, trailers, and mobile restaurants of all kinds. To educate Chattanoogans about street food, the organization is sponsoring their second annual Pickin’ in the Park tomorrow.
The event takes place at Center Park on Thursday from 5 to 10 PM. The event will have a number of street food vendors, musicians, and artists.