Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Stroll Through Your Friday Evenings This Summer on the Southside
The Southside Stroll takes place the last Friday of the month from May through September on Main Street in the Southside of Chattanooga.
Some of the businesses and galleries will stay open late and a variety of music happenings could pop up anywhere along the Southside Stroll. This is the 5th year for the Southside Stroll. From Market Street to Mitchell Avenue you can find participating merchants on Main Street open from 5 to 8 pm and sometimes beyond.