Most Active Stories
- 12/19 - 21, WEAVE's Christmas Dance Show Features Funk, Hip Hop, Ballet & More
- Mach Fuels Converts Cars, Trucks to Gas/CNG Bi-Fuel Systems
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
Stroll Through Your Friday Evenings This Summer on the Southside
The Southside Stroll takes place the last Friday of the month from May through September on Main Street in the Southside of Chattanooga.
Some of the businesses and galleries will stay open late and a variety of music happenings could pop up anywhere along the Southside Stroll. This is the 5th year for the Southside Stroll. From Market Street to Mitchell Avenue you can find participating merchants on Main Street open from 5 to 8 pm and sometimes beyond.