Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
Stroll Through Your Friday Evenings This Summer on the Southside
The Southside Stroll takes place the last Friday of the month from May through September on Main Street in the Southside of Chattanooga.
Some of the businesses and galleries will stay open late and a variety of music happenings could pop up anywhere along the Southside Stroll. This is the 5th year for the Southside Stroll. From Market Street to Mitchell Avenue you can find participating merchants on Main Street open from 5 to 8 pm and sometimes beyond.