Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Stroll Through Your Friday Evenings This Summer on the Southside
The Southside Stroll takes place the last Friday of the month from May through September on Main Street in the Southside of Chattanooga.
Some of the businesses and galleries will stay open late and a variety of music happenings could pop up anywhere along the Southside Stroll. This is the 5th year for the Southside Stroll. From Market Street to Mitchell Avenue you can find participating merchants on Main Street open from 5 to 8 pm and sometimes beyond.