Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
Stroll Through Your Friday Evenings This Summer on the Southside
The Southside Stroll takes place the last Friday of the month from May through September on Main Street in the Southside of Chattanooga.
Some of the businesses and galleries will stay open late and a variety of music happenings could pop up anywhere along the Southside Stroll. This is the 5th year for the Southside Stroll. From Market Street to Mitchell Avenue you can find participating merchants on Main Street open from 5 to 8 pm and sometimes beyond.