Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Student Veteran's Organization Hosting 5K Run
The Student Veteran's Organization at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is raising funds for a Veteran's Scholarship Fund by hosting a 5 k run and 1 mile walk on Veteran's Day.
All proceeds will go to the Sergeant David "Alex" Stephens UTC Memorial Scholarship Fund. The 5k run starts at 2:30 on Sunday, November 11, 2012. Pre-registration for the run and the walk is available online at ImAthlete. Race day registration opens at 1:00 PM at the McKenzie Arena.
5k - $15 for college students, veterans, and civil servants; $25 for all other 5k runners
1 mile walk - $12