Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Student Veteran's Organization Hosting 5K Run
The Student Veteran's Organization at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is raising funds for a Veteran's Scholarship Fund by hosting a 5 k run and 1 mile walk on Veteran's Day.
All proceeds will go to the Sergeant David "Alex" Stephens UTC Memorial Scholarship Fund. The 5k run starts at 2:30 on Sunday, November 11, 2012. Pre-registration for the run and the walk is available online at ImAthlete. Race day registration opens at 1:00 PM at the McKenzie Arena.
5k - $15 for college students, veterans, and civil servants; $25 for all other 5k runners
1 mile walk - $12