Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
A Good Night's Sleep
Study Shows Transport Workers Don't Sleep Enough
About a quarter of train operators and pilots say that sleepiness impacts their job performance at least once a week, says a new study out from the National Sleep Foundation.
Dr. Anuj Chandra, a Chattanooga sleep specialist, discusses the study's findings and gives tips for sleeping well.