Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- How Candidates Announce Can Say A Lot About Their Campaigns
A Good Night's Sleep
Study Shows Transport Workers Don't Sleep Enough
About a quarter of train operators and pilots say that sleepiness impacts their job performance at least once a week, says a new study out from the National Sleep Foundation.
Dr. Anuj Chandra, a Chattanooga sleep specialist, discusses the study's findings and gives tips for sleeping well.