Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- Why Do Most Galaxies Die? It's A Case Of Strangulation, Scientists Say
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Harriet Tubman Wins Unofficial Contest To Be On $20 Bill
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
A Good Night's Sleep
Study Shows Transport Workers Don't Sleep Enough
About a quarter of train operators and pilots say that sleepiness impacts their job performance at least once a week, says a new study out from the National Sleep Foundation.
Dr. Anuj Chandra, a Chattanooga sleep specialist, discusses the study's findings and gives tips for sleeping well.