Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Stuff the Bus at the Market
The Chattanooga Market is a nonprofit that supports other nonprofits in the region almost every weekend and August 19th they are teaming up with the United Way of Greater Chattanooga for Live United Day.
The main focus will be on Stuff the Bus seeking donations of school supplies for the Hamilton County PTA School Supply Depot. There will be several United Way agencies present to provide information on their programs and plenty of free family fun activities. The Chattanooga Market is open from 11 am to 4 pm and is located in the First Tennessee Pavilion.