Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Stuff the Bus at the Market
The Chattanooga Market is a nonprofit that supports other nonprofits in the region almost every weekend and August 19th they are teaming up with the United Way of Greater Chattanooga for Live United Day.
The main focus will be on Stuff the Bus seeking donations of school supplies for the Hamilton County PTA School Supply Depot. There will be several United Way agencies present to provide information on their programs and plenty of free family fun activities. The Chattanooga Market is open from 11 am to 4 pm and is located in the First Tennessee Pavilion.